On : My Rationale Explained

How to Live a Long Healthy Life and Avoid Premature Death

Statistics show over one million people die prematurely every year with up to 40% of the deaths caused by diseases that can easily be prevented. The remaining 60% can be attributed to bad life decisions and carelessness, hence the need to see more here on why and how you should take care of yourself. Note that not all deaths are avoidable, but you can prepare to live a long healthy life when you take the necessary measures to take control of your life. You can see more here in this article on the many ways you can prevent premature and untimely death.

You must avoid smoking under all costs lest you become part of the statistics of nicotine addicts and ultimately premature death. You can see more here of the many diseases that smoking leads to, top among them heart diseases and cancer. Also avoid taking any street drugs no matter or trustworthy and reliable your supplier is. For all you know, that one bad batch that comes laced with hard drugs could be all that is needed to take your life prematurely.

Even as you see more here about hard drugs and smoking, you might also want to avoid binge drinking alcohol under all costs. This shouldn’t be construed to mean you swear off all alcoholic beverages in your life. We all know a glass of wine keeps the doctor away, right? As you see more here on the effects of alcoholism, note that binge drinking can make you an addict, losing full control of your life. For starters, you should know that binge drinking is a vicious cycle that starts with an overindulgence, followed by very many regrets and painful emotional and physical consequences. Liver cirrhosis is real, leading to lots of pain and death if no urgent measures are taken.

Did you know that gun ownership also puts you at risk of untimely death? Well, well, gun ownership could be a way of keeping you safe depending on how you look at it. Sadly, it is believed after multiple studies that owning a gun is not a way of deterring crime. Improper gun handling and accidental firing definitely puts many people at risk or premature death.

How about you also watch your diet and ensure you have a physical fitness routine that will help you avoid leading a sedentary lifestyle? Increased stress levels increase your health risks with escalated blood pressure and depression. You can see more here on how to manage a stress-free life by living within your means, lest you risk having high blood pressure, depression or worse.